Thank you for your interest in my Commercial Use Licenses and for reading my TOU. I'm so glad you like my work.
Commercial Use Licenses are available for most of my work. Even if I haven't written that one is available for a certain item, it doesn't hurt to ask.
COMMERCIAL USE LICENSES are only for individuals with small home bases operations, not for companies. If you are a company wanting to purchase a Commercial Use License, please e-mail me about your request.
LEVEL 1 COMMERCIAL USE LICENSE $10 - you can use the product you have purchased a license for:
- in your Scrap 4 Hire projects
- you may also use them in QP's and clusters that are flattened before you sell or give them away (to prevent others extracting my work) as long as my work is no more than 30% of your total project
- you must provide credit and a link to http://lynettesphotoart.blogspot.com
LEVEL 2 COMMERCIAL USE LICENSE $20 - you can use the product you have purchased a license for:
- you can include it as a stand alone item in kits you give away or sell as long as you provide credit and a link to http://lynettesphototart.blogspot.com and
- when including my product as stand alone items in your kits, you may use only a small percentage of my work in your kits - most must not be my work. This is to prevent people from selling only my product when I myself donít make anything off them, but give them away for personal use.
If you are interested in purchasing a Commercial Use License, send me a list of the products that you want to buy licenses for using the name on their files. Depending on what they are, I sometimes group several together for one license.
Even with a Commercial Use License, all rights and ownership of the products are retained by Lynette's Photo Art. You are buying a license that allows you certain uses of my products, not ownership.
You may not
- claim them as your own, even if you have altered them, but must give
credit to Lynette's Photo Art and link to
You may not - use anything from LynettesPhotoArt, free or purchased, even with a Commercial Use License, in a way that defames Christianity or another person, or for anything illegal or pornographic.
You may not - use anything from LynettesPhotoArt, free or purchased, even with a Commercial Use License, in any on-line game, virtual world, or whatever terms used. I'm sure you know what I'm referring to.
My terms are more generous than most. Please note
that since I give everything away for free for personal and Christian
church use, the only way I make any money to help support the blog is
on Commercial Use Licenses.
Feel free to e-mail me at email@example.com
GOD BLESS YOU!